Monday, January 4, 2010

commit

apparently i'm not that good at committing to things like blogging. or sticking to p90x. well now i'm stopping at nothing to finish p90x. i suppose i should just write a blog every phase of the 3.

so far it's been tough (for 2 days) to get off work at night and still push myself to click the p90x folder on my desktop. but i have to do it. so i am.

OH pep boys is awesome. i love working there. doing the work that my friends at lexus complain about. but I've come to realize i have a few friends that are whiny little women. If working on cars is your passion, doing oil change after oil change should only make you happier and more thankful that you actually have been accepted into the profession you love. I love having oil stuck in my fingernails almost all the time. the only downside i've found is having tiny little cuts all over my hands. i squeezed some juice out of a lime into my water bottle and almost screamed last night. it was funny though. and once again made me just be thankful for what i've been given.

on to a cooler subject.
justine has taught me so much in my life. I can't wait to see what's in store for us. she makes me smile even when she's mad at me. which gets me in trouble some times. But we've been down and up many times. This time I'm giving it my all to stay up. It's what my baby girl deserves and what we both deserve in our relationship. I love her with every ounce of love i have. I am so blessed and so thankful to even be able to see that face almost whenever I want. She's amazing.

So that's basically the news for now. I hope everyone has an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment