Thursday, June 4, 2009

what lies ahead

The title of this made me laugh because Out of Focus had a song with the same name. Anyone who reads this and remembers OOF should feel free to laugh :-) I did.

Anyways,
So i've been thinking of the future alot lately. Within a week I should be receiving my ASE test results on whether or not i passed my certification tests. Nervous as heck about that. It pretty much determines my elegibility for a job whereever i choose to apply. aka everywhere related to toyota/lexus within 30-40 miles of here. I'm still confident of my scores though so it's all good.

Sometime during summer break, me and justine are driving to colorado to look at schools for her. And jobs, apartments for me. I don't plan on moving there asap, I want to work here and save for at least a year before i make that jump. But i've decided colorado is my destination. I'm tired of the orange county lifestyle. (even though i will never ever be happy about moving away from the beach) My big stress about moving is what kind of jobs and salaries will be available to me over there. This is why we're making the trip over there. I obviously won't be making as much, but living there is a fraction of the prices here (in most places). But think about it, everyone needs a mechanic. Don't they?

What the future holds excites me. I'm almost 20 and I cannot wait to be independant and living on my own. Basically I can't wait to be making my own money again haha but I would really like to be self sustaining as soon as i can make that leap of faith.

Have an awesome afternoon everyone.

-Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment